New Measures from 19th July 2021
We would like to thank you for all your support and understanding during this time and for helping make our pub a safe yet social place for all to enjoy. The world of the pub has indeed changed and as well as wanting to make the experience fun we also want to create a safe environment for you and our team.
Due to the new government guidelines we are still adhering to certain procedures that we ask are adhered to. We understand that this is different to the normal so we have put these measures in place to ensure we can operate smoothly and safely. We thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU BOOK A TABLE TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE YOU AND WE WILL NOT BE ALLOWING A QUEUING SYSTEM.
• We now have an online table booking form. This can be booked through our website
• We cannot take bookings through Facebook or social media. These platforms are not constantly managed at all times.
• You can book tables in advance through our website or if you do not have access to the internet you can call us to check availability.
• You can book inside or our outside areas.
• Please be aware that if you have not booked a table through our online app and just arrive at the pub there may be a chance we will not be able to accommodate you. If we do have a free table you can book this on site or if you do not have access to a website we can do this on your behalf. However this cannot be guaranteed. We will not be serving people on pavements or operating a queue system.
• Tables can only be held for 20 minutes. As we are staggering bookings to avoid queues and maintain a safe environment we have to stick to this. After 20 minutes your table will be made available and a no show notice will apply which will affect any future bookings. Please let us know if you cant make it.
• Tables are limited to 2.5 hour time limits.
• We have an even amount for dining only tables and drinking and dining.
• Please do let us know if you cannot make your booking to enable us to offer the table to someone else. We ask that a 48 hours notice is given where possible.
• Tables have been set to a minimum of one metre apart.
• Each table will have a number and you can order drinks and food and pay from your table through our new secure app and through our website. All our menu and drinks selection are available on our site for you to order. Your order will come through to our till system and you will be served your drinks and/or food.
• If you do not have access to the internet we will provide single use and sanitised menus and take your order as usual.
•No children are permitted on the pub premises after 7.30pm unless dining where they then have to vacate the premises by 10pm
• Standing and sitting at the bar is not allowed.
• Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead.
The outdoor covered decking area is a no smoking area.
• Hand sanitizer stations are in place all over the premises please do use them.
• Please do stay seated at your table as much as possible
• All areas with traffic and that are touched will be sanitized every hour.
• All seating will be sprayed with disinfectant before and after the use of each customer
• All tables will be sanitized before and each person’s use.
• The bar area will be sanitized every hour
• Toilets will be monitored and cleaned every hour with a sign off procedure in place. Disinfectant is in each toilet for you to spray before and after each use.
• All of our team have been temperature checked before their shift and checked a form to confirm they have no symptoms or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
We are asking all staff to have twice weekly tests.
• We have provided masks which are not compulsory for our team members to wear. We want you to feel safe and comfortable.
• All our team have undergone training on how to operate safely and efficiently but please be aware that they are not experts in diseases!
• Hand sanitizer is all over the site and everyone can use it. Please do!
• A heightened cleaning regime is in place
• Full risk assessments have been carried out.
• If you see anything you do not feel comfortable with then please just let us know.
We know this is lots to take in but we do have to create a fun, social yet safe environment for all to enjoy and with your help we can do this. Please be patient and understanding.
Thank you for coming back to us!